Distance Learning - Reading Program for MFT's
CE Exam Book Selection:
Genograms: Assessment and Intervention
by Monica McGoldrick,
Randy Gerson, and Sylvia Shellenberger
|4.0 CE hours will be earned for this book.|
for exam and CE verification.
(Book is purchased separately.)
Discription by the publisher:
Genograms: Assessment and Intervention, by McGoldrick and Gerson.
1. Genograms: Mapping Family Systems
2. Developing a Genogram to Track Family Patterns
3. Interpreting Family Structure from Genograms
4. Family Relational Patterns and Triangles
5. Assessing Family Roles, Functioning, Balance, Resilience, and Resources
6. Using Genograms to Track Families through the Life Cycle
7. Clinical Uses of the Genogram
8. Using Genograms for Family Research
top of page
Find New/Used Copies of books on the internet:
top of page
DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES / CE CERTIFICATIONS
40 SPEEN ST., #106
FRAMINGHAM, MA 01701
TOLL FREE: 800-814-9100 ext.6
ATTN: Michael Vickers, PhD, LMFT.
email to: email@example.com
prices are for exams and CE credit certification only. Books are purchased separately.
You are responsible for knowing and satisfying your state's CE requirements.